This video will teach you how to eliminate debt, using the Debt Reduction Ripple Effect.
Take the plunge today, and get caught up in the ripple effect.
Video Intro Transcript:
Hello I’m Paul Stryer founder of Why Live In Debt Dot Com, and the author of the book BreadCrumbs To Financial Freedom. Are you living pay check to pay check? Do you often lay awake in bed at night wondering how you are going to pay off your bills. Will just a few short years ago that was the story of my life, and I’m here to tell you that you are not alone. Once I had reached the point of being in so much pain over my financial life, it was obvious the pain of changing my life was going to be less painful then staying where I was at. So I did lots of research, made a plan, and worked the plan to quote a friend and mentor of mind.
Today I want to take some time to explain what the Debt Reduction Ripple Effect is, and how to create a Ripple Effect in your financial life. By definition a ripple effect is a spreading effect or series of consequences caused by a single action or event. Most of us think about a ripple effect as the action of dropping a pebble into a body of water and there is a series of waves that start off small in the middle and radiate out in a ring shape around the point of entry. As the rings move outwards they get larger and larger.
The Debt Reduction Ripple Effect refers to the process of starting off slow by paying off your smallest balance debt, and working your way up to your largest balance debt.
When the ripple effect started to change my life a few years ago, I realized I wanted to help others go through the amazing transformation as I had done. An amazing thing started happened as I helped other people eliminate debt, I noticed that when they make a positive change in their financial life, that positive energy started to move into all other aspects of their life. So the term Ripple Effect really made sense to me that you start out usually stressed out and in big financial trouble, but by making one small change in your finances situation, a positive attitude starts to overcome the person that is now caught up in the ripple effect. And as the positive changes continue to grow the rings of positive actions start to spread outwards and into all parts of your life.
Here are a few things you can do now to reduce expenses and get started in your quest for a new debt free way of life.
- Imagine yourself debt free and making wise financial choices.
- Wake up, like I did that fateful night, and stop living in denial. Acting like you don’t have a debt problem does not make it so. Check out my blog, Why Live In Debt: Denial
- STOP SHOPPING NOW!
- Fill out a monthly income and expense sheet and get a handle on what your financial picture is right now. CLICK HERE to download our excel spreadsheet that will help you see where you stand. Believe it or not, as painful as it is to see it in writing, it is also liberating to know where you stand.
- Sets some realistic financial and life goals
- Start working our time tested methods in our course Breadcrumbs to Financial Freedom.
Let me and my team help you to help yourself become financially free, by taking our on-line, video-on-demand, step-by-step course Bread Crumbs to Financial Freedom. Don’t be scared to ask and seek out help, and imagine the possibilities of getting out of debt, building wealth, and changing the way you live, work and play.
Let me and my team help you to help yourself reduce expenses, and become financial free. Taking our on-line, video-on-demand, step-by-step course Bread Crumbs to Financial Freedom. Don’t be scared to ask and seek out help, and imagine the possibilities of getting out of debt, building wealth and changing the way you live, work and play.
I look forward to working with each and everyone one of you in the near future, and remember, each new day is another chance to change your life – you just have to find the right path.
P.S. Please don’t forget to browse to http://whyliveindebt.com/first100 and sign up for our newsletter, and the first 100 people to sign up for the newsletter will get $15 off our exciting new on-line video-on-demand course, Bread Crumbs to Financial Freedom: 12 Easy Steps to get out of debt and build wealth.
- 12 Steps To Financial Freedom
- Bread Crumbs
- BreadCrumbs To Financial Freedom
- Build Wealth
- Building Wealth
- Debt Equals Pain
- Debt Free
- Debt Reduction Ripple Effect
- Eliminate Debt
- Financial Freedom
- Financial Independence
- Less Is More
- Love Life
- Paul Stryer
- Why Live In Debt
- Zero Cost Of Living
- Zero Drama
- Zero Responsibility
- Zero Stess
- 12 Steps To Financial Freedom – Take Action TODAY!!Why Live In Debt
- 3 Awesome Financial Recovery Tools You Should Be UsingTools Blog Why Live In Debt
- WLID: Living in Debt – A Financial Recovery DiscussionDiscussion Blog Why Live In Debt
- WLID: How to Eliminate Debt with the Debt Reduction Ripple EffectWhy Live In Debt
- WLID: The Daily Grind, Common Sense Ways To Reduce ExpensesWhy Live In Debt